Case Study 2
Digital Agency improved link building margins, enabling them to onboard more clients and expand their business
Medium Size Digital Agency
Size: 20 Employees
Annual Revenue: $3.2 million
Salt Lake City Agency was only making 20% margin on links and weren't aware of how much they were leaving on the table working with their current link building reseller. SLC Agency has 50 clients spending an average of $300 per month each for 3 backlinks.
- SLC Agency charges $180,000+ per year to clients for backlink services, while paying $144,000 to current link provider.
- Link cost margins are only 20%
- Link provider did not always deliver on time and link quality was low
- Clients were underwhelmed by link reports
- Clients were not seeing big improvements in organic search rankings.
- Link providers platform was rudimentary, increasing the amount of time needed to complete regular tasks.
Salt Lake City Agency hired Vazoola in April of 2019, initially transferring a few clients to Vazoola’s “Bounty Express”. The “Bounty Express” delivered, and within two months, SLC transitioned all remaining clients. This led to increased profit margins on link building each month.
- Link spend was reduced from $144,000 to $90,000.
- Each link had a Domain Authority and Domain Rating of 30+.
- Bounty express delivered equal or higher quality links month over month, faster than the previous link provider.
- Decreased account manager workloads.
- Client rankings started increasing rapidly.
- Agency started focusing and adding more resources towards growing their business.