Full Stack Web Developer
- Develop new features for key business systems and client portals, while assisting in support for existing features.
- Test new features, and bug hunt before public release.
- Respond to support tickets and user experience issues.
- Improve and refactor code as you see fit
- Experience with Laravel or Lumen frameworks
- Comfortable in command line environments
- Frontend knowledge (HTML/CSS) and decent design skills
- MySQL experience & MongoDB or noSQL knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience using linux containers (Docker)
- NodeJS and web pack
- Can come into the office every now and then
We are a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Social Media Marketing Company that connects brands and agencies with the web’s top influencers through Content Marketing, Social Media, Videos, and more. The company is comprised of seasoned internet marketers, created by a team with 30 years of combined online marketing experience. We have an ambitious and passionate group, but we provide an environment that is fun and down to earth. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, we are looking to add talented, like-minded people to our team.
If you're interested, please contact us! Be sure to send over your Resume/CV, a sample of your work, and a short description about you.